The Investment Banking Academy is a weekly, senior-led seminar program designed to guide sophomores in their spring semester as well as juniors in the fall semester through the Investment Banking summer recruiting process.
Seminars run each Tuesday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm in GBS 331. For further details, check out the Goizueta Finance Group Events page.
- What is Investment Banking? What is the job of an Investment Banker?
- What are the key trends driving the industry?
- Who are the key firms? What is the difference between bulge-bracket and boutique firms?
- What is the life of an Investment Banking Analyst like?
- What are summer opportunities are available? What is a product vs. coverage group?
- How do I reach out to alumni and effectively network?
- How do I prepare for my interviews? What behavioral and technical questions do I need to know?
- I now have my internship, but what skills will make me effective on the job?
Spring 2017: Current Progress & Topic
Class 0f 2018 Internship Offers
2016 Investment Banking Challenge
The Goizueta Finance Group is proud to announce the 2016 Investment Banking Challenge
The Challenge is designed to provide participants with a real-word Investment Banking situation and assignment, where participants will form teams of three and ultimately present their deliverables to senior Atlanta-area professionals from top firms, including:
- Guggenheim Securities
- Roark Capital
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- TM Capital
- FOCUS Investment Banking
Casey Lambert and Sam Jones
New York, NY
New York, NY