Who are we? Through a partnership with the Pre Business Society, the Pre Finance Society is an organization aimed at educating freshmen and sophomores who are interested in learning more about the Finance industry.
When do we meet? Check out the Goizueta Finance Group Events page for information on when the club meets.
- Finance 101: Hear an introduction to Finance from various Goizueta professors.
- MarketWatch: Discuss the latest current events with current BBA juniors and seniors.
- Company Review: Hear about internship experiences at various firms from current BBA juniors and seniors.
- BBA Networking: Speak to current juniors about their experiences with Finance and learn more about future opportunities within the Goizueta Finance Group.
- Investopedia Challenge: Practice investing in stocks while competing with your peers and the Goizueta Investment Management Group.