The Sales & Trading Academy is a weekly, senior-led seminar program designed to guide underclassmen through the Sales & Trading summer recruiting process.
Seminars run each Wednesday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. For further details, check out the Goizueta Finance Group Events page.
What We Do
- What is Sales & Trading? What is the job of a Salesperson or Trader?
- What are the key trends driving the industry?
- Who are the key firms? What is the difference between bulge-bracket banks and proprietary shops?
- What is the life of a Sales & Trading Analyst like?
- What summer opportunities are available?
- How do I reach out to alumni and effectively network?
- How do I prepare for my interviews? What behavioral and technical questions do I need to know?
- I now have my internship, but what skills will make me effective on the job?
Spring 2017: Current Progress & Topic
New York, NY